Monday, August 18, 2008

Whew... A new year!


Yes, I know it isn't January, but this is the beginning of our school year!

I plan to update regularly. :) We're so ashamed that we've been slacking.

Soooooo..... check back. I promise to get more up! Today was our first day of school and we had a good time. It's an adjustment to get back into the swing of things, but we're doing it.

Btw, we did return to church. We're going to Calvary Chapel -Blythewood and feel the love of Jesus every time we walk through the doors. Thank you, Lord, for our church family.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

I'm glad to see you back! :-)

Cynthia said...

I haven't had much time for blogging either, but I've been trying to at least post a few things each week nowadays. Glad I had some time today to catch back up with you!