Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Studying Egypt, Loving on the Cats

In this picture... the siamese kittens decided that Bethany made good furniture. She was trying to read about Ancient Egypt as they demanded snuggles! Taliesin, my cat, is on the left (he has white paws). Artoo, Joseph's cat, is on the right.. his paws are grey. The cat all the way to the right is Tuna (the orange tabby).

This is Charlotte's scrapbook page for today. We had some great discussions along with kitty snuggles!! I hope to get some co-op pics up soon.

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Digital scrapbook page?

bridget said...

Yep! Check out www.scrapbook-bytes.com for more information. It's a great way to scrapbook for those who don't want to spend the $$ on clutter... er, I mean supplies. :) www.shabbyprincess.com is another good site and offers freebies as well.

The other great thing is you can print out as many copies of each page as you want. I keep copies on disks so I can reprint them for later as well.