Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Christmas

Pictures are having a hard time uploading, so I'll work on that more tomorrow!

We woke up to the sound of rain on Christmas Day. Jim heard the girls early, and woke up to wait on the others. I guess they were counting down to 7am. I woke up around 6:30 and took my time getting dressed and ready for the day. I'd went to bed feeling lousy and woke up feeling the same way. By Christmas night I was running a fever and called it quits a bit early.

At 7am we woke up Noah, since he was the last person sleeping. He didn't seem to mind. Jim gathered the children together for a picture and we opened presents. A great part was we set up the webcam so PapPap and Granda Marilyn could watch, and set the phone on speakerphone. That was fun! I should have taken a before and after picture of the playroom. Before we went to see the lights and have milkshakes on Christmas Eve we thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned up... by Christmas night the whole floor was covered with Geotrax and Littlest Pet Shop!

The girls have enjoyed their ipods.. I received one too, so I'm figuring out how to use podcasts and other fun stuff! Jim likes having a nice watch again. I think it was my bargain of the year. It was originally $400, but I paid much much less! I guess watch makers come out with a new line every year and this is an older line. Joseph is in love with his "guys" (knights for his castle) and James doesn't know what he likes best.. but I'm suspecting its the silly putty! Throughout the day they all play with the train set. Jim is already saying we need more elevated track. I have a feeling we're going to need more AAA batteries!

Jim also received Vol I & II of Balancing the Sword from Vision Forum. We're hoping to dig into that soon.

That's about it for this update.. hopefully the bandwith agrees with me tomorrow for pictures and such. Plus, hoping to be rid of this cold.

Oh... Jim did go out to buy a game he was hoping to get for Christmas. He squirreled away some money just in case I didn't buy it. lol. While he was at the game store they sold three Wii's in under 3 minutes! As soon as they came out of the boxes people bought them.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like a nice day. Sorry you are feeling yucky. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.