Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Catching up on my Photos! 1/3


Beans? What? Here is my picture for 1/3/07. Before the new year I started a yahoogroup for those interested in an Activity Bag Swap. The main idea being that moms would each make up 20 identical bags. Each bag would be a fun activity bag for a preschooler. They mailed them to me, then I packaged them up so each mom is receiving 19 different bags in return.
It worked out great! The boxes are slightly delayed due to a sick child in the family.. but should be out this week with no problems. I'm looking forward to hearing what others think of the bags. I've been letting Joseph (3) try them out and *all* of the children enjoy playing with them too. The biggest hit has been the homemade playdoh. I think that's hard to resist!
Btw, this sack is full of the leftover beans. I think they're going to glue them on paper to make a picture.

1 comment:

Lisa in Jax said...

Evie and Isaac love the bags! They ask for them almost everyday. Isaac loves the toothpick activity and Evie likes the tracing activity. Evie also loves all the sorting activities but it's a bit much for Isaac yet. Thanks for putting this all together!