Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Banner designed by Charlotte..




This is the banner that Charlotte designed for my business website. I am VERY proud of her. We had a great time doing.. redoing.. and REdoing it.. :) She also made a fantastic video that I'll be sharing later on after we get it finalized.

The website will be at: http://www.HypnoBirthingSC.com It is not up yet (although there's a cute pic on there) but should be up shortly.

I am taking reservations for private and group classes now.

Bethany has something interesting up her sleeve.. I'll share that later on after we get the idea worked out. It might be a few weeks.

2 comments:

Paula said...

A beautiful banner.
I am very interested in positive birthing, but don't know much about hypnobirth. Maybe once your web site is up I'll poke around and learn more.
Blessings,
Paula
http://a-large-room.blogspot.com/

berrypatch said...

Love the banner! I wish I had done hypnobirthing with my babies but never even heard of it until after I had baby #2.