Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pictures...


Well, I've decided that activesync with my phone stinks. I have more pictures on there, but not an easy way to retrieve them. I wanted a good picture of the children for my website. I ended up with a hodgepodge of pictures. All of them good, but mainly because I enjoy the personality behind them! In this take we have a Charlotte that half smiled, she was thinking about other things. Naomi (baby) was trying to get Bethany (sister holding her) to play.. she also really wanted -down-. (The Queen dislikes rules). Joseph (greenish shirt) was being pretty agreeable, but Noah (red shirt) didn't get the idea of "look at the camera". James was told to hold still. So he did. Completely. hehe. (You can't smile while holding still). Anyway, I'll try to post a better one later.. I have kiddoes to take Christmas shopping!





This was another attempt.. not much better. What you don't see is that Black Cat (who is really grey) wandered up, catching the attention of boys. Charlotte made a joke and Naomi protested with a loud "MA!!!" because she also wanted the kitty.

And..um.. I really didn't expect our feet to be visible. I'll claim that I'm wearing shoes because you can't see -my- feet. ;)










Kuza & Me

No comments: