Saturday, January 3, 2009

Project 365 - Day 3

Day 3. Still going strong on the pictures. Not doing so great on the germ-avoidance. I managed to catch Bethany's sore throat which means today's picture was almost a cheat.

This is the view off of the front porch. On the right is the end of the white van with the red truck parked behind. The skinny "what in the world are those scrawny thing" trees are called Loblolly Pines. I don't know if they grow in other places, but they're pretty common in the south-east. You'd never mistake one of those trees for a Christmas tree.. but they do make really nice telephone poles! See the oak tree with the red leaves still hanging on? Look down a bit.. the kitten sitting there is Black Cat. Noah named him. I'm happy to announce that Noah now knows his colors. ;) But the name Black Cat has stuck, just like he has. Oh, I'm also happy to announce that Black Cat -is- a boy. Charli managed to grab him up long enough to check. Whew. He's the feral kitty that adopted us a while back. He likes sleeping on the porch and Kuza dotes upon him. I'm not sure if all great pyrenese like cats.. but ours surely does!

Off I go for another cup of hot tea... I hope everyone is having a great 2009 so far. Bethany is trying to decide what she wants to do with her birthday. She has twelve days left to decide!

No comments: