Thursday, May 24, 2007


Last pictures for today! :) I downloaded picasa and it makes it soooo easy to blog pictures! (Too easy maybe). This is the cassis didymos. I love this color. I also love the didymos wrap, it is very comfortable. She's been snoozing in it for about 2 hours now. I've tossed in a load of clothes, did a word search with James, blogged (!), read a bit, and even did some crochet. She's still sleeping and is very very content. This carry I'm using is called the front cross carry and is easy to learn.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

All these wraps are amazing!

bridget said...

My husband claims I have children just so I have someone to 'wear'. hehe. I'm amazed by the ABC -Asian Baby Carrier?- wraps. There are some like the podegais that look so interesting. Or the moms who can wrap a newborn on their back! I'd never be so brave. We know *one* carry and that's what we use.