Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wednesday

Whew! Summer has hit here in SC, of course it is set to disappear by Friday! One foreast was calling for 80 today and rainy/60 by Friday.

The children worked hard yesterday to get extra schoolwork done so they could have friends over today. We had a great visit and spent most of the time in the yard. I'm currently at that stage where I have to pick a comfy seat or else the baby starts jabbing me the wrong way!

For the pregnancy we have a visit next week for the final bloodwork. I'm taking Floradix to help keep my iron up. The CNM (Certified Nurse Midwife) will give us the greenlight for the homebirth. The week after, the 28th, my midwife and her two assistants are coming up for a potluck lunch. I believe she'll bring the birthing pool (yay!) and we'll go over the last minute stuff necessary. It's so wonderful to know that Naomi or Elijah will be here soon.

Most of my baby stuff is still at my friends' house. :) She's keeping the swing for her baby til after ours arrives and then will bring it up. We're going to have a small pile of newborn boy clothes and another small pile of newborn girl -- no yellow outfits for this baby! Whichever gender baby is NOT then those clothes can be used by the girls for their dolls. hehe.

School is going great. We're into week 26 so only 10 more weeks to go! We do plan to school during the summer just because it is SO HOT here. That'll give us some days to take off in the fall to head to Carowinds for a visit.

On other news.. the truck is fixed and the van will be done by Friday - yay! The goal is to trade in the truck and look for a larger vehicle. We'll see how that goes. I'm just glad the vehicle repairs will be over soon.

No comments: