Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Getting closer..

It's so hard to believe we're getting closer to baby being born! Next week we have no appointments. The week after we visit my midwife, the week after that we visit the CNM for our last labs (bloodwork, group B strep test) and the final green light on the homebirth. THEN our midwife, Lisa, will come here for our homevisit and bring the birthing pool! Jim still has some things to buy for that and I still need to get the rest of the baby items organized.

I think we've also finished our pre-baby cleaning - much to the rest of the family's joy! :) It's kinda ironic that most don't notice the odds and ends.

Today we have company coming over so we're making egg/milk free brownies. The whole house smells like CHOCOLATE. The recipe is on www.allrecipes.com and they're called Vegan Brownies. Hopefully they turn out nicely!

Overall life is still pretty smooth. Peppermint is now trying to get out whenever the door is opened. Mocha has settled in as queen and Sugar is spending time outside whenever she can in the nice weather. It is GORGEOUS today. I think its supposed to be 70. Yay!

At least having a spring baby makes the spring cleaning nicer.

Anyone else addicted to the Yankee Candle tart warmers? Yesterday we used the Linen scent. Today it is Fresh Cut Roses -- it is wonderful.

1 comment:

Diann said...

I am totally addicted to Yankee Candle Tart Warmers! I have 4 tart warmers and will cut my tarts in 4 pieces and light them all. I need some new spring scents, though. All I have right now are fall/winter scents.

Diann from SHS