Friday, April 6, 2007

A normal Friday

Hi all,

Our home seems to be taken over by cold germs.. ugh. But, most of us are on the mend so at least that is good news. We're all a little surprised we have no signs of baby's arrival -- some are getting quite impatient. hehe. Joseph is anxiously awaiting baby! The girls are too, but they're not as outspoken. This morning James zipped out of his room, looked at me, and said "Is the baby here?" When I told him "no" he replied "I gotta go to the bathroom.." and zipped off again. hehe.

Please join us in prayers for a safe, gentle birth. We're not really going for "fast" because our midwife has a little over an hour's drive to our home. :)

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

You're really been on my mind yesterday and this a.m. I'll be praying for the safe arrival of baby and God's perfect timing. Wonderful that you've gone to term.