Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My favorite free homeschool help site


This was the "blogger challenge" for SHS (homeschool support) list.


My favorite site is the 1000 Good Book List . The list is broken up in age groups and also organized by read alouds, poems, and so on. The books have all been suggested, and reviewed, by Moms.


What I like to do is open the list, let the kids pick some titles, read about them on Amazon, and then order online through our library. Its nice to have a huge list of books I can trust!


And because a blog post isn't a blog post without a picture.. let me dig one up.. This is a picture of Joseph at 2 years old. I snapped it in my mother's back yard.


3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great idea! Love this challenge.

all in the family said...

HE is a CUTIE! Very photogenic. I love these. I also like the Blog Challenge, he he!

Beth SHS (hey if you would like to add on to our Walton Feed order let me know)

Salar37_Shushan said...

What an adorable picture! Thanks for sharing the picture & the link :))

Susan in Va (SHS)