Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our new fuel efficient car...

We decided, a little while ago, that we should get a fuel efficient car. Y'know, gas prices are up and so on. We talked about a lot of models and the pros/cons.

Somewhere along the way Dodge had a sale...

Then Jim's 44th bday (he's 12 yrs older than me. I'm not in my 40s. *grins* Good disclaimer, eh?) started to sneak up on us...

Here's the result!



p.s. Guess who gets to take the shiny red truck on its first real trip? ME! Ha! I'm taking it to Florida in October.

Happy (early) Birthday!

2 comments:

Jim said...

Hmmm.... I might have to get you that rental car for the trip to Fla in Oct :)

Nah I know something better I will take it to Charleston for a game day when they have one either next week or the week after.

Cynthia said...

Nice looking truck! When do you leave for FL? I'm thinking a trip to FL would be really nice right about now as I sit here watching the snow fall outside! We've had over a foot so far.