Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thirteens

I got this idea from Dorothy's Blog (which is currently full of pictures of Wales - where i plan to visit in the spring!).

Some of her thirteens were places she's lived, spices she likes, favorite movies, favorite songs, etc.

Thirteen Christian Songs that Come to Mind (not necessarily my favorites):


1. Frail - Jars of Clay: This song is hauntingly beautiful.
2. Joy - Newsboys: If you have never heard this song, you must get it. You must play it loud and you must dance. :) The world don't give it
And the world can't take it away

3. My Heart Goes Out - Warrent Barfield
4. Answer to the Question - Tree 63
5. But Now My Eyes are Open - Tree 63
6. Glosoli - Sigur Ros: Technically, not Christian, but it's really not secular either. There is a great video on youtube. I love this song.
7. Cry out to Jesus - Third Day: Always uplifting and reminds me that we're all going through struggles.
8. Made to Love - Toby Mac
9. What Could Be Better - 33 Miles
10. Stand in the Rain - Superchick
11. Hope to Carry On - Caedmon's Call
12. There You Go - Caedmon's Call

There you go working good from my bad
There you go making robes from my rags
There you go melting crowns from my calves
There you go working good of all I have
Till all I have's not that bad

13. How Can I Keep From Singing - Chris Tomlin

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

FUN list. I used to do TH 13.