Friday, September 12, 2008

Our Week.. (a bit of everything)

My phone isn't sync'ing right now. As soon as I get that worked out again I'll post some videos and pictures.

Today:

Naomi sat in the fire ants. Thankfully, mama radar came in handy as I realized she'd plopped down in the grass and started scratching at herself. The poor baby has a lot of bites, but didn't cry or create a fuss.. even when we stripped her naked and started getting the ants off. I'm blessed to have such a good group of friends - some brand new! - that pitched in and helped our little Queen. She was in great spirits on the drive home and I did put topical benadryl on her. She had lots of blisters, but after her nap almost all of the redness is gone. Little bumps are visible and that's it.

Park day was a lot of fun overall. We have some new moms and old friends came too. Park day and Mom's Night Out keep my sanity together. :) Co-op keeps my sense of humor and helps keep us on track for school.

Co-Op:

We measured out Noah's ark.. going way.. way... WAY down the road. I have video of this. :)

We showed pangaea with a potato. This experiment looked a lot better on paper.

We had reports, including a play done by four of J's kiddoes. It was hilarious and fun. (God, Cain, Able, and a sheep.. that looks suspiciously like an eeyore costume!)

Cookies.. heroscape.. and lot of children on a trampoline. It was a great school day!

(Next post should have pics. I'm determined to figure it out again. I did it twice so far!)

~~~ Prayers for those dealing with Ike ~~~

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

OUCH! Those fire ants much have HURT!

I'll have to keep reading further back to see if you give many details about the structure of your co-op. If you haven't posted that can you?