Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pictures by Bethany.. and Charlotte

Bethany hard at work, voluntarily!, at Learn to Write the Novel Way.




Bethany took the pictures of Naomi, below, and Charlotte took the pictures of Noah. You know you're living a sheltered life when CHEERIOS are the hit of the week. We generally steer the children towards oatmeal or other stick-to-the-ribs breakfast stuff, but usually get one large box of cheerios per week. The day the box gets opened is a big deal. I'm starting to think we could buy cold cereal as Christmas presents.
Snoedels (the funny doll wiht the hat) are good for snuggling and for eating! :)

4 comments:

Lisa in Jax said...

She is such a sweetie! Love the photos and yes, I've known several mom's who gave cereal as presents because the kids liked it so much.LOL

bridget said...

She sewed her own kerchief, I forgot to add that. I was very proud of her as she measured it out and meticulousy stitched on the machine.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL - I know *we* could give cereal at Christmas and our littles would be thrilled.

Cynthia said...

LOL about the cereal. We have a few people in our home who would probably really like to get a box of Captain Crunch in their stocking, myself included! I don't buy that type of cereal so it really would be a treat.