Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yesterday's sewing project


Bethany in the jumper we made yesterday. This is actually the pinafore pattern from The King's Daughters. How I wish either my lovely mother or darling grandmother would make the DRESS for me from that site.. I have the pattern. (hint, hint). I used the simple jumper pattern (right) to sew the bodice and did an easy gathered skirt for the bottom. Bethany prefers the gathered skirts so she can *R*U*N*.



The spin test... it passed! She's sewing a kerchief out of the leftover fabric to match the jumper.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Can hardly believe you could make a dress in a day, great work, it looks very pretty.

Cynthia said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun sewing together. The dress is adorable.

Dusti said...

how long is it taking you now to put this jumper together?