Monday, July 23, 2007

Brothers anyone?


This all started with "Charli, let me get a picture of you in the jumper.." That was followed by a James running for the camera. He is a wirey fellow when you're wrestling with him. He just likes to do silly moves so its easy to overpower him! hehe.

She's still looking for him...

He's back!
Finally, Charli in the jumper I made for her yesterday. I'm working on a set of matching jumpers today. I'll be SO glad to be through with this stash of fabric! hehe. It is giving me a lot of nice scraps to use in the Quilting Bee quilt blocks!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I bet it's nice to be using up some fabric. I don't sew, but I can relate because I like it when I find ways to use up some of the scrapbooking supplies I've had sitting around!

Kathy in WA said...

Pretty jumper. I haven't done any sewing for years.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Way to go - very pretty fabric choice.