Sunday, July 8, 2007

Pictures!


This is part of our campsite at the state park in WV. Our site opened into this beautiful field and included two nice shade trees. The little one walking is Noah.

This is the tram ride UP and DOWN the mountain. The bucket hangs from those dinky wires (lol) and up up up you go! It is the -only- way to reach the lodge where the grandparents stayed. There is a nice creek - the brown in the picture - that I know the kids would enjoy, just not sure if we're up to the hike since 2 family members refuse to ride the tram.

This was taken at the lodge a the bottom. Bethany, my only brave child, rode down with me. This is me, Bethany, and my Dad.

Here is our tent. It is a Eureka Blue Mesa, easy to set up and fits 2 adults, 5 children (one in a playpen) and 2 dogs (one in a crate). This year we'll have 2 adults, 6 children, and 1 dog - need to get her a new crate. Instead of the playpen we'll use the amby bed.

Picture from last summer.. Noah, PapPap, Grandma Marilyn in back. James, Charlotte, and Bethany in middle, Joseph in front. The gorgeous mountains of WV as the backdrop.

We're hoping to return there later this month. My sister is joining us with her six children (also 3 girls & 3 boys!).

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

LOVE the pics. It looks like a FABULOUS place to camp! I'm not sure I'd want to do the tram ride.. yikes.. I'm a bit afraid of heights.